Golden Gate Apartment: Krakow Luxury accommodation
The Golden Gate Apartment is conveniently situated only a short walk from the Old Town and its Rynek Glówny market square, the Kazimierz district, the Wawel Castle, the Wisła River and the Krakow main train and bus station, with direct access to the international airport. This modern apartment is located within a new luxury development called Zlota Brama (Golden Gate) and offers guest all the necessary amenities for a lovely stay. It is the ideal place to stay to explore the city of Krakow’s most remarkable historical sites, best shopping locations, and well known museums and art galleries.
The Golden Gate Apartment offers a large and comfortable open space living area with large balcony, a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom and a large sleeping room with a Queen Size bed and plenty of storage space. All the Golden Gate Apartment can benefit from all the amenities including a washing machine, hair dryer, refrigerator, oven and coffee machine. All meals can be prepared onsite using the kitchen or have a meal delivered from nearby restaurants.
Book now at the Golden Gate Apartment, best price guaranteed.
Main information about the Golden Gate Apartment in Krakow:
- Type: Entire home/flat
- Bed type: Queen Size bed (bedroom), Futon Bed ()
- Address: Cystersów, Kraków, Malopolskie 31-553, Poland
- Rooms: Living room with balcony and office, large bedroom with wardrobe , bathroom with bath and washing machine , full equipped Kitchen
- Style: modern
- Online secure booking
- Golden Gate Apartment introduction
- Golden Gate Apartment location
- Golden Gate Apartment description
- Golden Gate Apartment secure booking
- Golden Gate Apartment facilities
- Golden Gate Apartment policies
- Golden Gate Apartment images
- Golden Gate Apartment video
- About Krakow
Golden Gate Apartment location
The Golden Gate apartment is perfectly located east of Krakow’s city center, next to the Rondo Mogilskie within the Grzegórzki quiet residential district. It t is easily accessible from Krakow’s Rynek Glowny by foot or by tram, and only a 20 minutes walk from the Train or Bus Station, with direct connection to the International Airport in Balice.
Waling distances to some key sites around the Golden Gate Apartment:
- Rondo Mogilskie: 10 minutes (1km)
- Rondo Grzegórzeckie: 15 minutes (1.3km)
- Bank of the Wisła River: 17 minutes (1.7km)
- Krakow Train Station: 20 minutes (1.9km)
- Krakow Bus Station: 20 minutes (1.9km)
- Galeria Krakowska: 25 minutes (2km)
- Galeria Kazimierz: 25 minutes (2km)
- Kazimierz: 27 minutes (2.5km)
- Rynek Główny: 30 minutes (2.9km)
- Nowa Huta: 15 minutes by car or public transport (6km)
Golden Gate Apartment Description
The Golden Gate Apartment is located within a new luxury development and has a modern arrangement.
- Living room: large open space with shelves, sofa and large office desk
- Bedroom: large Queen size Bed (Super King 180cm * 200cm) and huge wardrobe with plenty of space
- Bathroom: fully equipped with large bath and washing machine
- Kitchen: modern and fully equipped with all necessary amenities
Golden Gate Apartment secure booking
All Golden Gate Apartment booking are made through Airbnb Secure Payments. All financial transactions are facilitated through their secure system, ensuring peace of mind for guests. They hold guest payment until at least 24 hours after check-in, to make sure each guest is satisfied with their accommodations.
Book now at the Golden Gate Apartment, best price guaranteed.
Golden Gate Apartment Facilities
The following are all the facilities offered at the
- General: Garden, Non-smoking rooms, closed private rooms, Lift/elevator, Express check-in/check-out, Heating, Luggage storage, security guard
- Activities: Children’s playground, Hiking, Cycling
- Services: ATM/cash machine on the corner of the street
- Parking: Free unassigned private parking within the gated development
Golden Gate Apartment policies
Policies of the Golden Gate Apartment in Krakow:
- Check-in: From 14:00 hours
- Check-out: Until 11:00 hours
- Pets: Pets are not allowed.
Golden Gate Apartment images
The following are photographs of the Golden Gate Apartment in Krakow city.
Click on the images to view them in full-size within a lightbox.
Golden Gate Apartment video
The following is HD Video created by Mat Siems about the Golden Gate Apartment in Krakow city.
Golden Gate Apartment video captions:
- In the heart of charming Krakow city
- In a luxury new development
- Golden Gate Apartment: Central Krakow Luxury Accommodation
- With a beautiful garden
- With a modern children playground
- Open space Living Room with balcony
- Fully equipped contemporary Kitchen
- Fully equipped Bathroom with large bath
- Large Bedroom with Queen Size Bed and wardrobe
- Located across the Archetura office building
- Over 50 m2 of living space
- Easily accessible from Krakow’s Rynek Glowny
- Only 20 minutes walk from the Train or Bus Station
- Perfect location to access all the city has to offer
- Book a room now or learn more about the Golden Gate Apartment: Krakow Luxury accommodation – worldbestplaces.com/golden–gate–apartment/
Krakow is Poland’s most popular tourist destination and one of the most remarkable cities in central Europe. It is well known for its medieval architecture, old Universities and colleges, as well as being great place for celebrations with one of the world’s highest concentration of pubs and clubs. It is home to some of the country’s most visited historic attractions including such as the Rynek, one of the world’s largest markets square and the beautiful hilltop Wawel castle, both listed as World Heritage Sites. Krakow remains to that day a centre for academics with many schools and universities including Jagielonski one of the oldest in Poland. The city is considered the epicentre of cultural and artistic life with many great festivals and music venues. Krakow as the capital of Malopolska is also a great starting place to visit some of the region most visited destinations such as unique Wieliczka Salt Mine, the Auschwitz concentration camps and the splendid town of Zakopane within the Tatry Mountains (Carpathian).