Discover Gdynia, home to the Baltic’s sea biggest port, founded in 1926. Located within the Kashubia region in Eastern Pomerania, Gdynia is Part of the Tricity with neighbouring Gdansk and Sopot, and considered one of the most visited sea resort town in the region
- One of the most visited sea resort town in the region
- Located in Kashubia in Eastern Pomerania
- Part of the Tricity with neighbouring Gdansk and Sopot
- Gdynia port: Founded in 1926 and one of the Baltic’s Sea biggest ports
- Experyment: Gdynia’s Science Centre
The music soundtrack is Odyssey Finale composed by Gregoire Lourme and under Creative Commons (CC) licence Attribution and Share Alike and approved for commercial purposes.
HD travel documentary film created by Mat Siems with 5D Mark 3 and GlideGear Steadycam