Discover Exhibition road in South Kensington, considered London’s cultural heartland being home to the National History Museum, the Science Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum. It is also the location of various higher education institutions such as the Imperial College London, the Pepperdine and Jagiellonian University Abroad. Its name comes from the 1851 Great Exhibition held in nearby Hyde Park at the northern end of the road.
CC music by Gregoire Lourme, Track Odyssey Finale
Created by Mat Siems with 5D Mark 3 and GlideGear Steadycam
- London’s cultural heartland in South Kensington
- Home to the National History Museum
- Home to the Science Museum
- Home to the Victoria & Albert Museum
- Home to the Imperial College London