Discover the Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA), the best way to get to your piece of paradise in the Maldives. TMA is a private airline in the Maldives operating out of the Ibrahim Nasir International Airport in Male, the Maldives biggest city and capital. Being the World’s largest seaplane fleet, it provides seaplane transfer services to a large number of tourist resorts.
- Trans Maldivian Airways
- Maldivian Paradise Air Taxi
- Oldest air transfer operator in the Maldives
- World’s largest seaplane fleet in operation
- With a fleet of 45 Canadian Twin Otter seaplanes
- With over 120,000 flights per year
- Carrying more than 950,000 passengers a year
- Provides seaplane transfer services to most of the islands resorts
The music soundtrack is I Can Fly I Can Fly composed by Gregoire Lourme and under Creative Commons (CC) licence Attribution and Share Alike and approved for commercial purposes.